Take your Business on the Road with a Pop-up Shop
by Haydawn Studio
What is a pop-up shop?
A pop-up shop is the term given to a shop that is intentionally temporary. It’s a shop that pops-up for a short period of time to achieve a particular goal. Both large and small brands are taking advantage of the cost savings of opening a short-term store.
How would this benefit my business you ask?
I believe this is the way to go if you're ready to take your business to the next level.
- Reinforce your brand message with authentic engagements - Yes, e-commerce is powerful and amazing but it does not compare to physical face-to-face interaction with your customers. This authenticity can build brand loyalty.
- Market research – Provides the perfect contact point to help you gather insight to better understand your target customers. This information can be critical in guiding future decisions in your business.
- Improve brand awareness - As a new brand it can take some time for people to know you exist. People are also more likely to remember the experience of trying your product live.
- Create urgency - customers are often more willing to buy immediately if they feel the shop or the item will only be there for a short period.
- High foot traffic - Generally, higher foot traffic leads to higher revenue.
The list of Benefits are endless. If you feel like you're ready to take your business on the road with a pop-up shop, Shopify has created a great Quickstart Guide to help you.
You'll also need Shopify POS Lite to take payments (it's completely free for pop-up shops)
If you do try a pop-up shop experience for your business, I'd love to hear all about it, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org